Saturday, May 31, 2008

Blogging Here I Come....

Here lies my first blog ever. I've never really thought about blogging before til last night and I'm pretty sure it was the Sex and the City movie that popped the idea in to my head. By the way I've never even seen a full episode before, but my friend dragged me along to see the movie with her and I ended up liking the movie, except that it was really long and girls are way too obsessed with that show. But back to what I was saying, the idea of blogging really intrigues me. I love how I can say whatever I want to say and I can write whatever is on my mind and no one will actually know who exactly I am. I have a lot to say about things and I never really get to tell anyone the full story of what I have to say, or how angered or happy I am about a certain event. So here is my solution. I really can't believe I didn't think of this before...Where shall I begin?

No comments: